GoldNet telnet center is the best tool to control terminal access to all the network elements. This tool can play a big portion of NMS responsibilities to unify configuration of network elements of various vendors. Also it will provide access management with different levels. So this tool will be great for any telecom/PAP companies which configure their network via Telnet or SSH protocols to prevent any user unintentional errors.
Here is a summary of GoldNet Telnet Center functionalities:
- Recording history if all the changes applied on network elements to be able to troubleshoot or rollback.
- Users can save configurations they make.
- Defining multi access levels for employees based on their position or responsibility.
- Multi-platform supported (Java based)
- Multi Internet explorers supported (IE, Firefox, Chrome...)
- Handle requests from all the users to address them to the desirable destinations via the selected protocol.